|Posted by Dena Mixon on February 1, 2013 at 7:05 PM|
The active homes in Colony Lakes Subdivision in Lexington, SC are a mixture of resale homes and new construction. Great Southern Homes is building new homes in a newer phase of Colony Lakes from about 1600 - 2000 square feet and with prices ranging from the $120,000's to the upper $140,000's. Buying a resale home in Colony Lakes can be a great opportunity to buy a home without a lot of age and a decent lot at a great price! Current listings for resales start at only $99,900!
All 5 homes sold and closed in 2012 were Bank Owned properties and were sold "as is." That is the reason for their low sale prices.
Call Realtor, Dena Mixon with any questions about the Colony Lakes neighborhood or real estate sales in the surrounding area (803)348-1155."
- Active Homes: 11
- Average Days on Market: 156
- Average Listing Price: $121,309
- Average Square Feet: 1,552
- Average $/Sq.Ft.: $78.16
- Closed Homes: 5
- Average Days on Market: 33
- Average Listing Price: $106,640
- Average Selling Price: $103,280
- Average Square Feet: 1,409
- Average $/Sq.Ft.: $73.31
- Under Contract: 1
- Average Days on Market: 174
- Average Listing Price: $138,900
- Average Square Feet: 2,026
- Average $/Sq.Ft.: $68.56
- My name is Dena Mixon and I would love to be your LEXINGTON, SC REALTOR! I am professionally trained and experienced to help homebuyers and home sellers in the Midlands of South Carolina. I work very hard to help clients achieve their real estate goals. I can promise that I will always give you the care and best possible service that I can give! Whether you are selling, buying, or just have a questions, please call or text me at (803) 348-1155. EXIT Real Estate Consultants.